Inoxtorres offers a new outstanding solution portfolio proposing industrial Sterilization equipment
Inoxtorres S.L. is a European company specialized in the design and manufacturing of boiler making, industrial installations and maintenance, mainly oriented to Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Food industries for more than 20 years.
Thanks to such a huge experience, involving high technology and the equipment successes, Inoxtorres has decided to open a new division specialized to sterilization.
From now on, Inoxtorres offers a new outstanding solution portfolio proposing industrial Sterilization equipment. To do this possible, Inoxtorres reached an agreement with RSD Engineering Solutions, an engineering company specialized in sterilization processes, in order to offer to the customer the best technologies in terms turnkey sterilization projects.
That new division includes:
• Pure steam sterilizers
• Superheated water sterilizers
• Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Sterilizers
We work hand in hand with our customers to develop customized solutions for those turnkey projects, and to create a long and trust relationship with them. In addition, we propose a high quality standard, innovative technologies, certified and qualified team with large experience… And the most important, our goal is to get the customer satisfaction.
Our sterilization division takes in charge of the following aspects:
1. Design: Through 3D and 2D CAD tools, we design the sterilizers taking into account the URS coming from our customers. It allows us to monitor step by step the development of the sterilization equipment, and to optimize the technical solutions that are proposed.
2. Equipment manufacturing: All the sterilizers are manufactured with well-known brands, high quality materials, and comply with standard guidelines cGMPs, established by FMEA and FDA, and ATEX for ethylene oxide installations. For all the sterilizers, the pressure equipment regulation 2014/68/UE (97/23CE) is applied. More specifically, the EN-285 for steam sterilizers, and EN 1422 as well as the 2014/34/UE (ATEX) for ethylene oxide sterilizers are followed for their manufacturing, among others. A FAT (Factory acceptance tests) is always included in our projects, in order to ensure that the equipment works according customer requirements.
3. Installation and commissioning: Inoxtorres team for the site installation is composed of the mechanical and electrical operators that are certified and qualified to execute perfectly those works. Once the equipment is correctly installed and connected, a controller takes care to test the whole installation before its validation. Then a quality team generate and execute the quality protocols: FDS, SDS, HDS, DQ, FAT, IQ (Installation qualification) and OQ (operational qualification).
4. Customer services: The customer service department follows the projects after OQ signature, in order to check that everything works according the expectations. If a problem occurs out of the customer responsibility and during the following months after the OQ, the equipment guarantee covers the parts/components replacement. That department also offers the possibility to execute preventive maintenance operations.
Regarding the standard solutions as well as all the possible options we propose for those equipment, please go to our website (http://www.inoxtorres.com/) and see the product brochures.
Your sterilization projects are in good hand with us. Inoxtorres offers a wide range of customized services and turnkey sterilization equipment that will be adapted to your needs and requirements.
Contact us for any additional information.