With our continuous spooling process ensuring exceptional consistency with tighter tolerance, we can design, develop, and manufacture engineered shaft for a complex catheter.
Are you having difficulties with catheter manufacturing?
- Coating thickness inconsistencies make your manufacturing difficult.
- Poor blood vessel trackability can occur due to sudden changes in stiffness at welded points of the manually assembled tube.
- Manual manufacturing can significantly increase the complexity of the catheter's manufacturing process.
Our innovative process solves the difficulties.
- Ultra-thin PTFE liner with tighter tolerances maximizes the deliverability of your catheter.
- Excellent blood vessel trackability due to its linear transition from a soft tip to the hard proximal end.
- A streamlined process for your catheter manufacturing, which minimizes labor, can be more easily validated, and is less susceptible to lot-to-lot variations.