Join our upcoming WEBINAR
With the COVID-19 pandemic’s effect on pharmaceutical supply chains, boosting local active pharmaceutical ingredients manufacturing and ensuring domestic drug production needs to be actively supported. But how to quickly implement a new state-of-the-art modular high potency pharmaceutical manufacturing plant and taking the opportunity to integrate the latest patient delivery systems?
The handling of potent or sterile powders is usually the bottleneck in the design of a facility leading to complex and expensive processes. As a recognized expert in high containment manufacturing equipment and process isolator technology, Dec offers comprehensive solutions for highly toxic, sterile and toxic-sterile materials which can overcome common hurdles.
In this webinar we will show you our approach on designing modular manufacturing facilities allowing for quick product changes and generating high productivity.
• Supply chain control from the raw material to the patient
• Comprehensive process from the material input to the final product delivery
• Avoiding limiting bottleneck factors when handling powders
• Linking processes; from batch towards semi-continuous manufacturing
• Contained powder handling with OEB 7 products
• Reducing clean room requirements and overall footprint
• Quick product changes with inline cleaning
• Latest trends in patient delivery systems associated to highly automated aseptic filling lines
May 28th, 2020 / 14:00 - 15:00, GMT+2
Please follow the link to our website to register for free.