Esaote invites you at ESSR 2017 in Bari (Italy) to discover what’s new - Booth N. 2
ESAOTE, one of the world leaders in the manufacture of diagnostic ultrasound systems and probes, on the market for more than 30 years, has the pleasure to invite you at ESSR 2017 - European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology (15-17 June 2017, Bari - Italy) with its innovative and dedicated portfolio that ranges from compact to cart-based ultrasound systems to a specific office-based MRI line.
INNOVATIVE CLINICAL SOLUTIONS INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY, EFFICIENCY, VALUE.
EVOlution: discover our Ultrasound Solutions - MyLab™@ESSR 2017
Esaote MyLab™Eight Ultrasound system sets a new standard in image quality, thanks to the eMPowered Engine to optimize high-density IQ tranducers and enable high resolution and contrast in MSK imaging.
Esaote MyLab™Six CrystaLine, Image Quality in a Compact Design, is a versatile cart-based system which offers exceptional image quality for confident diagnosis in a compact design. CrystaLine’s top level image technology is now embedded in a solid system with special attention to ergonomics and ease of use.
Discover the innovative IH 6-18 Linear Array transducer:
• Hockey Stick design allows an easy access to small and difficult-to-reach structures
• Lightweight for high maneuverability
• Very High Frequency
• Outstanding Doppler sensitivity
• Small footprint to reduce the frame dimensions for improved lateral access and precision
Esaote MyLab™Seven delivers excellent performance in a compact size and offers productivity in real-time, which means better diagnosis in less time with improved user comfort and customizable workflow and settings.
Esaote MyLab™Alpha has been designed to deliver top performance and high dynamism in a very reduced size and weight.
EVOlution: Increasing the Value of Your Investment in dedicated MRI@ESSR 2017
Come and discover the unique G-scan Weight-Bearing MRI offering a new perspective in MSK MRI imaging and the highly efficient S-scan In-Office MRI. The other dedicated MRI system in the Esaote MRI product lineup is the O-scan, the smart MRI, the dynamic MRI: the Star Performer in extremities MRI is the perfect solution as the second MRI in radiology or as the main MRI in orthopaedic practice. Visit us and learn more about:
• Q-Spine: a valuable support in quantifying biomechanical modifications
• Dynamic MRI: the true-motion MRI imaging
• Continuous improvement of performance, features, services
• Maximized return on investment
• Improved clinical workflow and patient throughput
ESAOTE IS COMMITTED TO EDUCATION: Join the ESSR Oral Presentations held by skilled opinion leaders exploring latest advancement on Weight-bearing MRI technologies which involve the latest Esaote G-scan brio clinical solutions and cover the up-to-date topics of scientific trends:
• Spine: Using dedicated low field MRI in ligament lesion of atlantoaxial instability and dysfunction of C0-C2
• Spine: Weight-bearing imaging of the spine: Is it useful?
• Foot: Weight-bearing MRI of the foot in athletes
• TMJ: Preliminary experience in disorder and dysfunction of TMJ using a MRI weight bearing in dynamic orthostatic exam and comparative clinostatic exam
Read more about Weight-bearing MRI in the EDUCATIONAL POSTER: "The different positions of the foot, using device a different way to obtain the correct weight bearing dynamic exam in athletes".
MEET US AND DISCOVER WHAT’S NEW AT ESSR 2017: BOOTH #2.